Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gazebo

Hi,

Today I created another Gazebo. I am in love with this Model. Thanks to Patricia Zapata who made such a great template and also made it compatible for Silhouette Cameo (which made my cutting work very easy). The template can also be printed and then hand cut but I preferred Silhouette for making my work easy. You can buy the template from her website : A Little Hut Gazebo

Now I want to share one more point, this is for those who own Silhouette, for some time I am experimenting on Silhouette Cameo regarding which paper will cut better and which not, I found that Bazzil Cardstock, American Craft Cardstock and Fabriano Cardstock cuts like Charm. Echo Park Papers also cut very well. So do keep it in mind while making your project. The Indian Papers or other Chinese papers may stick on your mat and will result in bad cutting.

Without writing much here is the Gazebo which I made:


Do enlarge the pic to see that Fabriano Paper has increased the beauty of this model and so did the Echo Park Paper. If you have seen my old Gazebo (posted on facebook) then you will understand the difference.

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Aditya—great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely Happy to know that you liked it. After all it was all your template which made it possible.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...